We have prepared a list of things that you should bring with you on the marathon. This list is not complete and exhaustive, it will vary from person to person.
For camping overnight you must bring camping equipment:
- Sleeping bag.
- Sleeping mat.
We recommend having a bike lock for a night stay.
DO NOT FORGET to bring personal items you may need:
- Medications that you may need (anti-allergic, anesthetic, stomach, head, disinfection, cream from burns and rubbing, etc.).
- Protection against mosquitoes, mites.
During the marathon, we ADVISE you to have:
- Remondition, compact pump, spare camera, bicycle lock, tools for your bicycle, etc.
- Water bottle.
- Helmet (if not – necessarily something on the head), glasses.
- Charged phone and GPS navigator with downloaded route track.
- Battery (in case of dead battery).
- Rain gear (just in case).
- Snack (raisins, nuts, etc.).
- Camera / phone with a camera.
In order to feel free and comfortable in the camp:
- Shorts / pants.
- Fleece jacket.
- Flashlight for the evening.
Tip # 1
All your belongings will be transported by car that is why it is better to pack them into a large bag. So your things will be in one place and you will not have to search separately a backpack and a separate tourist pack (there will be many and many identical caravans).
This list will be expanded and improved)